Tuesday, March 11, 2014

New Beginnings

New Blog!

I am really excited about sharing the comings and goings in my life. There has been so much that happened in the last year. I got married to Bradley in Tucson and moved to California just a few days later. Right now, unfortunately, a big part of my life is dealing with this pesky steroid induced eczema (aka topical steroid withdrawal or red skin syndrome). My next post is going to go into my history with eczema and how it led to this current condition along with some pictures. I have to say that the process of your skin healing is both gruesome as well as amazing.

Despite all the challenges that I am facing right now, life still has pockets of beautiful moments. I have wonderful support from my husband, family and friends (pups too). www.ITSAN.org is another place where I have found answers and support with steroid withdrawal and hope that others will find that it helps them as well.



That's all for now,
Brandis



Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits; Who forgives all thine iniquities, who heals all thy diseases.
Psalms 103:1-3 

1 comment: