Friday, November 20, 2015

It's been well over a year since I last posted next week will mark my 2 year anniversary.
So what's new...  In life, I'm back in AZ and loving my job. Brad finished school and is officially a Therapist now. Dogs are good. Still cute.

As far as withdrawals, well, they are kicking me down. Honestly not much has changed since October 2014 which is when I went back to work. My hair is falling out, my eye is droopy and the kids at work have questioned "why does your skin look like that" too many times to not effect my ego. Things are stagnant and I'm frustrated. My skin is horrible. I shouldn't complain because I absolutely know it can be worse. Sometimes it's hard to see how it's all worth it though.

I had a dream about a month ago that had me in tears and freaked me out. In it, I had inadvertently come in contact with steroids when I would hug someone, shake someone's hand or even pet s dog. It's easy to think its true though because of how my skin is doing.

It's tough. I hope that it's over soon because I can't take much more. I really just want to get on with things. Little things and big things.






Above photos taken in September 2015. Below photos taken this month.







I'll post pictures from the last year and a half in another post.

Be blessed,
Brandis



No comments:

Post a Comment